As an entirely volunteer run organisation, volunteers are critical to everything we do.
We are currently looking for help in these areas:
- Volunteers are needed to work monthly at our Annerley shop on Saturday mornings and afternoons
- Stalls volunteers are needed and we have opportunities available now for people interested in vegan and animal rights advocacy.
- Campaigns and investigations
- Working from home on research, submissions, or letter writing
- We are currently looking for a Fundraising Coordinator to help with some of our projects and ideas
We also require people with professional skills such as:
- Legal expertise (both professional advice, as well as help reviewing new laws or helping put together submissions)
- Technical skills such as graphic design, website, and video editing
- Photography and videography
- Other skills such as strategic planning, media, etc.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering, or come along to our next volunteer meeting.
2018 Information Sessions and Social Events
Volunteer Information Sessions and Social Events are held regularly across the year. Everyone is welcome, new and experienced volunteers, and people who just want to learn more about helping animals. Come along and learn about our campiagns and volunteering opportunites, and other ways you can help. We are an inclusive group and there is no criteria to becoming a volunteer with ALQ. Our Social Events for 2018 will be posted shortly.
- ALQ Information Session Tuesday 20 February @ 6:30 - 7:30pm - Annerley office
- ALQ Information Session Saturday 12 May 2018 @ 2:00 - 3:00pm - Annerley office
- ALQ Information Session Wednesday 25 July @ 6:30 - 7:30pm - Annerley Office
- ALQ Information Session Saturday 8 September @ 12:00 - 1:00pm - Annerley Office
- ALQ Information Session Tuesday 20 November @ 6:30 - 7:30pm - Annelrey office
RVSPs are a must for these events as numbers are limited - firstname.lastname@example.org.